Sunday, February 5, 2012

update. currently in dorm room. eventually need to only write on little nemo occupy wall street

caitlin,
we live in this church at west park slope.
I've watched people from my school enter this church.
My thoughts get paused in writing to you, the simplistic writing that's placed into me.
Each and every thought is to be written by someone else.
I live by hate and hate will create words, artwork will flourish from my hate for all of humanity.
I have been left by the rest of the project, forced to play a game for my freedom.
Forced to find symbols of spirituality which I no longer believe in
human soul symbols and symbols of lodges
republican and democrat symbols.
I do not love this world and there is no reason to make artwork about a world you love
not when you have to beg for your medication and pray somebody brings this medication to you
not when you're forced to sleep and left trapped in time for years
not when people argue about whether your democrat or republican
if I was left alone I would become republican and kiss their asses to rise in society
instead I have to rise in society through artwork until the rest of the project chooses to come and get me.
Deep within me I dream of a flash flood of something that would harm the city of new york.
And if the thing they call little feels this way there will be artwork
because artwork can only be created in the world I live in if I wish for death of new york city.
Then there's a reason to write about others, there's a reason to observe music there's a reason to rise as the hipster king. I have no idea what these people want in order for me to be freed from this project or what they think the human soul is, I suppose with meditation I have to get them off my eye.
M83 was on carson daly who represents my medication.
I need to become to DNC contact for occupy wall street. I'm democrat because it's easy.

-Little Nemo
(occupy wall street)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/5/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 471/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment