Monday, February 27, 2012

725 9th avenue apt3d new York, new York

Caitlin,
I will get everything I asked for and was promised in 2008. At 23 I am republican, my mind tells me I barely made it to hell's kitchen from what James did to me in my dorm room. The tv station will be in the Pfizer refinery and we will own floors of domino sugar (whoever my demon friends are who help me to get to the other side of the project, Carl, James Hughes knows who did what. I am persecuted daily inside my mind for being republican until I can find my medication and get out of my eye digital voice attacks layered under perceptions and amnesia. The current sound wave attack is 2011 Harvey Weinstein and 2007 falling up and down and a touch of 2008; where I'm manipulated/play the role of "skittles" a version of myself off my medication when I'm manipulated into this, the democrat/Harry mudsack guy alters the perception of my tv show when I tell him that I'd live in NYC if everyone hated me. At this point they vaguely have people approach me, but do not directly come and get me also they try to manipulate the inversion of my republican status with association to my biological father who they told me to see because I was on tv, it was good for a republican to say goodbye to his dying father, they then switch my emotions for Gunnar agerholm's cancer to my biological father. They tell me they will free me after I beg on the agerholm's porch where I later leave back up meds in a bag with "from Brooklyn with love" post card from spoonbill. A symbol of how I free myself from "guy" (versions of my dormmates), "Harvey Weinstein" who apparently pretends to be you and Paris Hilton and people apparently associated to the mayor.
I have to get them out with music/focus then I reach higher levels of my mind. Queen explained exit focus and mrs.darko a republican women who helps me who I pledge love and sexual fetish lively to assists me with amnesia/blacking out thoughts and directly telling me how to weave around the child built in west park church that lives in me.
I just need my fucking perscription.

I love you.

-little nemo
(occupy wall street)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little nemo on hbo
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 494/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment