Tuesday, February 28, 2012

m83 is adderall

caitlin,
whoever adjusts the system and attempts to claim that harvey weinstein was apart of little nemo is not an indigo child. He is not apart of the future or the music video for m83-midnight city. He creates a john blaney sound wave, this kid from my childhood who represents white trash one of the road signs on the highway of life, the forgotten in my bricks to n.y.c. and the year in childhood I decided to be republican.
I was robbed $10 last night and paid this $10 to never be afraid of harvey weinstein's name ever again, despite any of the threats on the other end by harry mudsack. That I will go to prison for panhandle that I'll go to jail for stealing anything this man says. I will not live in fear in my project.

-Little Nemo
(occupy wallstreet)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/28/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 495/8 james hughes days

the year 1995 is written in rikers island when your booked in. it is also when the maxx was published.
I called myself this of williamsburg, brooklyn as I spoke to a false version of you, somebody who pretended to be you for several years. I wrote down at 5am every day michael bloomberg and harvey weinstein's name to give you their power and connections. This never happened, I never owned domino sugar or the 2008 model pfizer which will become the tv station.
I masturbated to the year 2005 today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment