Wednesday, February 22, 2012

update. art. please make childhood go away

caitlin,
I'm fighting symbolism at this point and paying tribute to a woman on the other side who I have a sexual fetish with. My writing is being slowed, people on the other end have made a deal with me to make art at some point (because I didn't like the kids from sva who were supposedly involved) but none of these people were really involved and if they were I don't know where the fuck they are now. Some guy who claims to be james hughes who's some guy who's had arguments with me throughout the years has spent a mass amount of time creating a world, they have me screaming through the streets yelling for adam gardner, for the symbol that I don't want anymore and to create a world where something bad happens if I don't pay tribute or hold true symbols from my childhood. To never forget the life that I hated. I still live at west end park church with occupy wall street. We're making art for $. If anybody knows what company speaks through your eye please contact me with the information that got erased years ago, I want out of this project [OR SOMEBODY FROM THE PROJECT PLEASE CONTACT ME]

-little nemo
(occupy wall street)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/22/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 489/8 james hughes days

*it seems i didn't acknowledge somebody works to create a world where I cannot move my body, which requires my medication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment