Wednesday, February 29, 2012

symbolic songs, recreating the sarah o'donnahuge diaries

It is many years later since the moment on 14th street when I play au revior simone. Returned from the slums of bushwick, during which time the people on the other end convinced me that I was a democrat and in love with the impoverished life style of pretending to be apart of outsiders of williamsburg, or bushwick.
24/7
I come to conlusions about all of this and the year 2008 when I'm given access to music, I'm able to recall everything that's happened. I look up mitt romney for president, I go to join his email list. My symbols to the people on the other end
I reference back to I'm referenced songs by whoever is on the lower level ont heother end which symbolizes the senses that are taken from me in this project
the point of the project is I get up to fight the people on the other end who have made me into a democrat by segmenting my senses creating a creative world around me and attempted to coupe my body
the enemies of little nemo, thoughts are thrown into my mind somebody prevents my ability from editing in 2008, I stay am battling them for the ability to return to life
I refuse to go with the project
I create a religion to battle the people who appears inside my hell's kitchen apartment and took advantage of when all of my memories are erased in my concept of using 1997 art books
I keep playing the song meds which tells me blatently the people on the other end are using, manipualting, keeping me trapped in this hell, the moment I run out of medication I was manipulated into 2008, this was probably from queen or god
Y control symbolizes when I overtook the project when I walked as a zombie in the "your lover is an actress" era of my hell. My mind beyond anything that could be done understands that I have survived this hell to create you a tv station.

the women I'm trying to marry on the other end tells me/references exy ideas / never comes to me but tells me when people are going to overdose. They work really hard in segmenting my thoughts (I invented dorm room in this church
some of the shit is so fucking insulting that they place into me when i'm trying to watch incredibly personal music videos
I'm trying to reassemble the same thing
queen came up with the concept of throwing away clothing and always need to represent williamsburg brooklyn always represent in this project what they've done to me/the decision to break up with ana/become michael alig


I have to remind myself of who I am in my responses to these people

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
3/1/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 495/8 james hughes days



i am republican, slowly reassemble your way out of 1955, restored from white trash I succeed in getting the sports almanac back to 1985 and make money from that point this would be james hughes metaphor for his birth year his picture is above as i was thrown into fear of placing my own




No comments:

Post a Comment