Wednesday, February 29, 2012

please read esoteric archieves if you want "the powers" of the illumanti

29 is the # of god which is you (the previous entry and the day I found someone for my meds which the person who claims to be james hughes got me through a seizure and an art piece where I kill gunnar agerholm, which doesn't actually symbolize this but my mind's attempt to be associated to the current year I'm in)
This is another day where I become trapped in what's happening by the others on the other end when I choose to create a mode where I speak to god republican only on the other end. Another day where James Hughes is to be placed in the red room of psychosis of symbols of the dead which god republican warned me of, a world which has nothing to do with the real world or the real process of little nemo. This is another day where the progress of getting to the other side of this project and creating a television station is hindered by if James Hughes will represent the ceo position I've demanded to make him when this station is created.
There's something placed in my mind which cannot handle the constant of the past and prevents my thoughts from flowing, this isn't actually me but somebody who wants only new items written down everything moves forward without the symbology.
God republican had mentioned this and the absurdity of my dedication to the position I give james hughes, she also assembled me fastest. In the morning I'm given this threat world, the name harvey weinstein is forced into my vocabulary but has nothing to do with the real project. It's more likely AMORC wishes to keep me insane more than anything.
I'm not creating a television show I'm attempting to keep my mind sane. This is why there's two windows I became trapped in time with the person who claims to be harvey weinstein but nothing associated to his name had anything to do with reality.
There's a guy on the other end who waits until my intentions represent good before he helps me get towards reality but this is the entierty of my point that internal intentions are not real.
I will not succeed in life because I believe in good, this is not real people this was never my motivation to live in life, my throw away friends my childhood, the white trash ones and the ones who knew me in my red neck past were all in awaiting n.y.c.
This is the reason you're the princess, because in psychosis on bushwick avenue I burned allof my past emblems that I took from the agerholms, a picture of christie cummings, medals from childhood, everything that was my enemy except a note I was to give to you.
This is the problem of my hell, 4 years later after the project fucked me and didn't give me my cash at the end of s.v.a. I have to be the woman from I am a scientist, I live in this project in a world that's something like heather from the bikini bandits fighting harry mudsack if he lived in her mind, there has to be a cold ability to understand what has to be done and ignore the symbols of hillvalley and the name of harvey weinstein.
My artwork is stolen by others, writing to the princess as I figure my way out of this shit.
This is the concept of my art, symbolized when I return to manhattan.
Queen is right about the artwork there's no point in writing if I'm not writing something that you can read in the future.
When the guy on the other end pauses my thoughts there's no point in writing, the writing enters this world of contradiction.
I enter a place of psychological psychosis but I don't consider this person apart of the art, I fucking hate this, they have a clause where I must not have future intentions to harm the people on theo ther end but none of this matters for how low I am in the project.

-little nemo
(occupy wall street)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
2/29/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 496/8 james hughes days

hughes want out of this project 

No comments:

Post a Comment