Monday, January 16, 2012

little nemo

I am in a new york city art project/science project based on the human mind/focus methods and art the conceptual reality of "little nemo" having an astral plane and a character having a spiritual world.
I have been in this project since I was documented by James Hughes of the school of visual arts in 2006 when I lived with him. The end goal is to bring a television station created out of the project's artwork and footage from my eyes in williamsburg, brooklyn to caitlin rodriguez (the princess) and the fortune itself (billions) brought to her control. In addition I am frequently given amnesia as I am unable to use the meditation methods/attack those who electronically attach to my eye via the fact that the project does not payee until the end and causes me to panhandle/work/I do not have an iPod required for this project and it takes a mass amount of time to find my medication. I plan on having caitlin rodriguez friends/those who I have stayed with in the project who have helped me who I name "demons", James Hughes is the leader of these people and I am stylistically and in heart created and assisted by a girl who has spoken to me since my memories went and my personality broke apart in 2007 in hells kitchen.
If you know who runs this project or am interested in helping me find the end of this project please contact me via e-mail or speak to me at occupy wall street.

-Little Nemo
(occupy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment