Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Nemo blog formats established. Regine Chassagne. Today "female james hughes" is regine or christie cummings

caitlin,
all titles are to be in pretenses to honor hughes and the real project and program i'm in which enters thoughts into my mind. This little nemo has an obligation and association to OWS, it also represents a bond with a girl on the other end who is trying to save me, bring relevancy to my situation which didn't care that I was a thesis student at the school of visual arts but told me I was on a tv show with them, perceptions/reality. It seemed very real, the audience when I go to sva and my thesis year.
I didn't want to be in this project or go on tour with the arcade fire.
Now I wish I went on tour with the arcade fire, create something like phish or the grateful dead.
I have to create harry potter for hipsters, in williamsburg, brooklyn.
That's what this project is now. It's also my only return to humanity.
I love you. Marry me. It's my only demand or I will kill the people who help me daily.
future ceo gio woke me up today.

-Little Nemo
(occupy wall street)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8
james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment