Sunday, January 22, 2012

Caitlin,
This book corresponds the esoteric relic that I invented called personal tile: little nemo which is a symbol in the indigo/esoteric/church to create a tv station I invented technically in term in 2009 and in street art in 2008 when it is explained to me that I'm little nemo when I reconnect with the system in 08. I explain in this book that this is a project of the human ego, Paris Hilton was not involved with this project in 2008 but I'm told she is/choose her off YouTube and live off the impression of her simple life 3 trailer and the concept that I will become Blane, the concept is after I loose my bushwick apt and need my heart restored of loving wealthy people and being of Fairfield, Connecticut. I'm told I am the richest man on earth from what has been done to me, this is after the project encourages me to spend all of my student loan $ with the implication I'd be paid at the end of my thesis year, rewarded with domino sugar refinery as housing for my friends and I the Pfizer refinery as a tv station (an area I picked and was told I was earning through surviving bushwick avenue 2d in 24/7 torment for a club/channel; at this time this was called skittles after a childhood nickname (the mentality I gain as caitlinrodriguezhusband) if I exit this project hopefully Richard Hilton can make this the tv station "Little Nemo" (I name it this after my medication)
Speak soon
I love you

-Little Nemo
(Christianity) : I speak and am guided by the demons on the other end of the project or rather deciples of James Hughes. Only "Harvey Weinstein" does not help me.

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/22/2012
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 453/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment