Saturday, January 28, 2012

godmoney

caitlin,
I will not choose between emotional depth and clothing.
This is something democrat has me do as a way to mock me or some sort of addition to my hell.
My real thoughts slip between the seizure and the artwork of the other demons.
Each thing I do is logged every thought somebody else has.
The point is it probably wasn't the literal person harvey weinstein who was involved with this project since I never physically saw this man.
I'm trapped in this fucking hell I will get the people who control my words out of me to write because I choose to.
On the other end they want to use the seizure/amensia to control what I'm saying to you.
For the amount of years I've been trapped in this and the arguments I have i'm going to make you god money, you're going to control the economy from this fucking nightmare.
In 2007 when they enter my creativity I use black magic to kill new york. And maybe the same guy argues with me but I don't care about magic. Also deep down I don't care about the human race whatever serves me is all that matters if there was magic I'd use whatever to get what I want.


-Little Nemo
(occupywallstreet)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/28/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 460/8 james hughes days

i'm going to create a tv channel with the people on the other end
it is named little nemo
which means to giving up of spirituality to all mankind

No comments:

Post a Comment