Wednesday, January 25, 2012

james hughes will be steve jobs of little nemo

caitlin,
james created a wonderful baby world named "a little" because this project keeps forcing me to sleep, years of my life are gone because I didn't have the medication to beat it. I can't and maybe it's a different person who believes a home is a good thing but not in this fucking project that goes on forever and believes the thoughts they get are me or that sleep is good. Although sometimes they program me so I can survive in this. There is no end to this hell. But whoever did this today helped me and I was able to find medication so I can get up and move my body.

-Little Nemo
(occupywallstreet)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment