Friday, January 20, 2012

I need a camera to play a character

caitlin,
I'm making references to Rock and Roll High School I've decided today that I'd be Riff Randal with my 99% button (with a red fleece and my england jersey from trinity church <- the symbol of searching for the demons on the other end I'm trying to make a tv station with in williamsburg and make your friends CEOs <- the model for my existence, I wasn't able to move when I reached 2011 but I was able to find you on the internet, a sign that god appeared and base myself around your friends)
you may have discovered this late in the process of my existence but I base my reality around your picture on facebook (you are my symbol that I'm being mistreated that I'm not in a humane project that I'm doctor manhattan)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCE72C0EF0AE51DCD&feature=mh_lolz

The 23rd video is arienette the center of the world.
This in my personal universe is you.

Father Guido Sarducci is my inspiration to make a character or to go all the way into what's being placed into me if I go for all the things said the jpgs/the elements and words it creates a character, these seem to be simple commands on the other end. The Don Novello character is the inspiration for this.

The only thing that I decide is me inside of me is the worship of you as god. I know for a fact this is me I decided is in Juliette in williamsburg, brooklyn this is the basis of little nemo (christopher) with this many people in me and this much of a universe I make the demand of worshipping you.

Occupy Wall Street is the sort of place that I can literally be Riff Randell.
I need the fashion club to be a literal working group. There's no point in a revolution without looking good.
(this is also a tribute to the girl on the other end who recreated my childhood on bushwick avenue. I sing to you/I read books at mass speed as a tribute to richard pepperman I create an entire television show for the school of visual arts, but nobody knows about this unless they were in the apartment next door)

I create the dream of the pfizer refinery being turned into a tv station I create the williamsburg arts district I create the dream of re-creating rock and roll high school with the yeah yeah yeahs as the band a way to keep williamsburg, brooklyn's scene permanent. On the other end they want me to stay a child/re-do everything this is happening reguardless but this is the pathway of the hipster king. From the occupation of williamsburg, brooklyn taking from graffiti art learning graffiti art finding my medication learning how to survive in nyc and entering occupy taking over the media creating a popular television show avoiding prison and being guided by demons on the other end. In the original program I was not supposed to like these people because they cause pain and psychosis and exist in a world without thoughts but they're also the ones helping me escape hell, I don't know who the angel people are but I can't imagine I'll want to create a tv station with these people since they didn't help me find the medication or find occupy wall street for them, I'm pretty sure they're people who sit on their computer and then I appear as a bopping apple icon, in amorc or whoever the fuck runs this thing, these people will also not come and get me but this must be like lucifer finding the angels of heaven after living in hell, I hold loyalty to the demon people but they don't really have me rule they sort of help me to survive in hell. Avoid prison/find a way to avoid being homeless in any temp, all the homeless do is sleep and accept death. I am not homeless or apart of occupy wall street, this is simply another audience as S.V.A. was priorly I'm in this fucking project but I need $ and to bounce around the universe I live in.
If I fuck up my symbols I will pray to you. There is too much desire for comfort inside of me.
James had to fix this problem last night that I spend my days paying tribute to girls I'm trying to marry with sexuality in my smoking fetish, I'm pretty sure there's only one although now it's implied that there's two.
This is confusing because for a period of time somebody played your friend.

-Little Nemo
(christopher/occupy)







No comments:

Post a Comment