Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paris Hilton = my celebrity ego princess, when I'm told I'm famous and free from everyone I knew

paris hilton ->
I decided to make you the princess last night at west park church. There's not alot of me in me right now and I don't have time to battle the scientists on the other end (or rosicrucians on computers) I used to write to you about what these people did to me listening to amy winehouse which was all I had left of my girlfriend from when they found me (these rosicrucians who trapped me in this mind game)
there's this artwork from 2008 - circa 2010/2011 written to you, from 2008-2009 I write to you I'm told your a gift from graduating sva from the project with nicole richie.
The goal of the project was to destroy my life. I'll explain this on another day when I have more mental faciltiies.

-Little Nemo
(occupy wall street)


A caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
3/14/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 508/8 james hughes days

*there's several blogs about when I'm told I'm speaking to harvey weinstein on the other end of the project but these are creative characters or personalities some of the people on the other end take on.
Others directly assist and keep my psychological ego together. harvey weinstein and james hughes were also not involved in this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment