Sunday, March 11, 2012

Caitlin Rodriguez from Williamsburg, Brooklyn,

I have not written for a while although I've written physically which is a form of notebook childhood artwork I've created leaving you notes after my hvx was stolen. I've come to the conclusion the people on the other end must be Rosicrucians, I remember being connected to a corporation when I agreed to this project in 2007, I never signed a contract it's all illegal made by people who entered my apartment to hypnotize me told me they were the arcade fire. One of these people names himself man who brings good to the world and defeats evil from afar, all titles are names broken down. There's a pause on my thoughts and I need my medication to exit this which occupy wall street has helped with. It takes too long to get this fucking guy off my eye who refuses intentions of greed, being trwpublican or hating the mentioning of my dead adopted father to be success in getting him/others out. This awful shit is on my eye, currently my upcoming thoughts are attacked.
This is a situation of the demand for freedom which only god republican can help me with, this person I've talked to for many years who has seen me through prison and manipulation to spend all of my cash; this guy on the other end destroys experiences and erases experiences for the only real world experience I have is a seizure I'm forced into where I walk the streets saying ei ei as people on the upper west side look at me I can't fucking help it my body is overtaken I want my life back I don't understand what kind of people do this to a human, force him to seizure prevent him from moving his body on their computers

No comments:

Post a Comment