Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i hate those people who love to tell you money is the root of all that kills they have never been poor they have never had the joy of a welfare christmas

caitlin,
at least one person I live with has read either my blogs
or the blog notes that trinity created in her metaphor of me
being lost in the digital slip stream
re-emergence @ occupy wall street
there's a person who sits around on the other end and waits for me to write
then battle's me over this
in the morning I almost had a battle over weather I write to you or not
but I'm decently sure if I don't do this in the event this ever ends
I'll regret it, it's the reason I decided to write to you in the first place that drives me that if I was stuck ins something like this I'd write to you.
When I left brooklyn to find my exit and paris hilton in 2008.
But then I run out of my fucking medication and I just need people to stop fucking me on this.
I'm trying to make occupy wall street into a mini version of the apple t.v. station I want in williamsburg.
In the event what I'm talking about ever ends and I prove to you I'm not lining.
<3 u


-Little Nemo
(occupy wall street)





No comments:

Post a Comment